Dec 3, 2016
Back in the day when soccer was in its infancy, soccer field layout was rather irregular in its dimensions and this created several problems for the players. One player from, say, York would play on a field that was 60 yards long, while the guys in Liverpool would play on one that was 140 yards. Obviously, when either team played on the competitor’s field, they were at a loss.
That is why, over time, soccer field dimensions were regulated, first by the Football Association, the first soccer organization in history, created by the English in the late 19th century, then by FIFA.
Today’s dimensions of soccer fields still offer some room for variation, because not all pitches can be made on a same exact perimeter. So, the width of the field can range from 50 to 100 yards officially, but it’s rarely the case with modern soccer fields that they hit these extremes. The length can range from 100 yards to 130, but you can’t have a pitch that would be 100 yards wide and 100 yards long, obviously.
The field is split in half by a center line, which has a symmetrical distance towards each of the widths and there is a center circle at the middle of this line, which is always 10 yards in diameter. This circle ensures that opposing players are kept at a safe distance when the team in possession kicks off.
The goal must be 24 feet wide and 8 feet high and it must be placed exactly on the middle of the pitch’s width. The goal is surrounded by two boxes. The first one, called the protection box or the goalkeeper box is 6 yards wide and long and in this area, the keeper is said to be protected: any contact with the goalkeeper in this area will produce a foul for the defending team.
The bigger box, also called the penalty box or penalty area is 18 yards wide and 44 long and in this area, every foul from the defending team will produce a penalty kick, which is taken from 12 yards from the goal, with just the attacker and the goalkeeper facing off. This is usually a sure goal, so you might not want to be so aggressive around the penalty box.
Let’s take a look at some of the other soccer field dimensions that aren’t usually that important, but can still regulate the game a bit further. The corner circle is set around the corner flag and is 1 yard in diameter. Basically, when a player takes a corner, he can place the ball anywhere inside this circle so he can more comfortably hit the ball and give it a swirl. Otherwise, it’s very difficult to keep the ball inside the soccer field dimensions if you’re striking the corner from right, but with your left leg, or vice versa.
The penalty box circle is one of the soccer field dimensions that are used mostly for orientation by the referee. It’s situated around the penalty spot, 10 yards around it and it’s sole purpose is to allow the referee to figure out the correct wall distance in case of a free kick that’s near the box. For example, if the attacking team gets a free kick outside the edge of the penalty area, the referee will automatically know that the defending team’s wall should be placed at the penalty spot, which is 10 yards away, the correct distance the wall should stay in.
These soccer field dimensions are standardized for all of the modern pitches, but the game will play differently on various sized fields. For example, on a very wide pitch, wing game play is bound to be more efficient, because your wingers will have a lot more room to maneuver in. Short fields benefit players with great speed and technique that can solve a one-on-one duel in close quarters Hakapoker.net Agen Poker Online Terbaik di Indonesia.
Long fields benefit speedy players, that love to hit the ball forward and make a run for it and they’re a nightmare for defenders that lack the speed to cope with them. Longer fields also require more coordination between lines, otherwise a team might allow the opponent far more spaces than they would like to.
Feb 17, 2017
Taruhan Bola Online So you have a brand-new sporting activities wagering website as well as you were wishing to take on the well-known sporting activities publication websites, just how do you set about allowing the globe recognize the website exists?
In the old days brand-new sporting activities betting websites would merely just begin hostile Ppc projects. With today’s Net the internet search engine no more permit wagering websites to market which consists of a restriction on internet search engine Pay Per Click. Eliminating this kind of marketing required the on-line gaming suppliers ahead up with various other methods of enhancing their appeal.
There are a variety of methods you could attempt in order to bring in prospective participants to your sporting activities wagering websites.
1. Enhance your website for greater position in the natural searches. This is a difficult one viewing as the competitors is extremely high. Do not make use of doubtful techniques, simply be straightforward with your Search Engine Optimization and also enhance the web pages for the web content that is in fact on each web page.
2. Create topical material well ahead of the showing off occasion that you want to advertise. Typically talking, internet search engine could take 3 to 12 weeks to discover brand-new web pages so unless you are actually up on ways to obtain the web pages indexed quicker, provide brand-new web pages lots of time to be uncovered by the online search engine.
3. Permit various other websites to utilize your topical web content for a message web link back to your website. Doing this permits you to obtain incredibly important one means message web links that will certainly assist to enhance your web link appeal. Simply ensure you pick the message for that web link very carefully as well as the website uploading your post preserves debt to you as the author.
4. Blog post write-ups from various other websites. Make certain that the write-up you upload on your website has plenty of keyword abundant message and also maximize the web page which contains that write-up for the components of that short article. When done appropriately this could considerably boost your possibilities of being located in an internet search engine for that write-ups subject.
5. Include an Online forum to your Sports Betting website as well as produce groups that advertise the occasions that your website focuses on. For example, if your website is based from Europe you could wish to make a lot of groups based upon Football such as Football Injuries, Football Trades & Rumors and so on. Doing this will certainly create keyword phrase abundant, topical web pages that ultimately will be indexed by the internet search engine. The extra energetic you’re Online forum, the higher the opportunity of producing many web pages that the internet search engine will certainly enjoy.
6. Sign up with discussion forums on various other websites and also proactively add to them. You see when uploading to various other discussion forums your trademark is contributed to all-time low of your article. In your trademark you have a possibility to put some message that might be made use of to advertise your website. Likewise, some discussion forums will certainly enable you to put message web links within the trademark. Be considerate as well as do not pack the trademark with a lot of message web links.
7. Include your website to as numerous directory sites as you can. Some directory sites could take a very long time for addition, the DMOZ as an example, so you ought to put on them as promptly as you could after introducing your brand-new sporting activities wagering website.
8. Reciprocating web links could be useful as long as you very carefully locate prospective connecting companions. Make certain that the Sports Betting websites you are connecting to are high quality websites that you on your own would really hang around on. An excellent general rule is this– if you would certainly bookmark the website others would most likely bookmark it also and als o as a result, the website would certainly be a great website to trade relate to.
9. Deal associate programs to various other web designers. If you use associate programs see to it that you in fact pay your associates in a prompt way. You would certainly be stunned at the amount of websites in fact do not treat their associates extremely well. Deal with the associates like the restricted companions that they are which degree of regard will certainly greater than most likely cause your banners and also message web links getting far better positioning on the associate’s Sports Betting web sites.
10. Acquisition banner room on sporting activities associated internet sites. This could be a costly proposal so you actually have to make sure in picking the websites you wish to purchase banner area on. Do not base your choice on Alexa rankings alone as these could quickly be manipulated. Additionally watch out for websites specifying Hits and also Impacts as their confirmation on website traffic. The very best stat to base you acquire on is regular monthly one-of-a-kind site visitors as well as do not take their word for it, make use of an independent 3rd party tracker for objective outcomes.
Judi Bola Online Similar to whatever else in life there are no assurances yet if you embrace some or every one of the above stated advertising and marketing techniques, your website ought to see renovations over a brief time period.
Feb 11, 2017
VLC Media Player is the most popular and robust multi format, free media player available. The open source media player was publically released in 2001 by non-profit organization VideoLAN Project. VLC Media Player quickly became very popular thanks to its versatile multi-format playback capabilities. It was aided by compatibility and codec issues which rendered competitor media players like QuickTime, Windows and Real Media Player useless to many popular video and music file formats. The easy, basic UI and huge array of customization options have enforced VLC Media Player’s position at the top of the free media players.
VLC plays almost any video or music file format you can find. At its launch this was a revolution compared to the default media players most people were using that often crashed or displayed “codecs missing” error messages when trying to play media files. VLC can play MPEG, AVI, RMBV, FLV, QuickTime, WMV, MP4 and a shed load of other media file formats. For a full list of compatible file formats please click here. Not only can VLC Media Player handle loads of different formats, VLC can also playback partial or incomplete media files so you can preview downloads before they finish. new virsion 2017 whsap
Easy to Use
VLC’s UI is definitely a case of function over beauty. The basic look does however make the player extremely easy to use. Simply drag and drop files to play or open them using files and folders then use the classic media navigation buttons to play, pause, stop, skip, edit playback speed, change the volume, brightness, etc. A huge variety of skins and customization options mean the standard appearance shouldn’t be enough to prevent you choosing VLC as your default media player.
Don’t let VLC Media Player’s simple interface fool you, within the playback, audio, video, tools and view tabs are a huge variety of player options. You can play with synchronization settings including a graphic equalizer with multiple pre-sets, overlays, special effects, AtmoLight video effects, audio spatializer and customizable range compression settings. You can even add subtitles to videos by adding the SRT file to the video’s folder. smadav 2017
VLC Media Player is quite simply the most versatile, stable and high quality free media player available. It has rightly dominated the free media player market for over 10 years now and looks like it may for another 10 years thanks to the constant development and improvement by VideoLAN Org.
Feb 11, 2017
Recuva (pronounced “recover”) is a freeware Windows utility to restore files that have been accidentally deleted from your computer. This includes files emptied from the Recycle bin as well as images and other files that have been deleted by user error from digital camera memory cards or MP3 players. It will even bring back files that have been deleted from your iPod, or by bugs, crashes and viruses! smadav 2017
Simple to use interface – just click ‘Scan’ and choose the files you want to recover
Easy to use filter for results based on file name/type
Simple Windows like interface with List and Tree view
Can be run from a USB thumb drive
Restores all types of files, office documents, images, video, music, email, anything.
Supports FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, exFAT, NTFS, NTFS5, NTFS + EFS file systems
Restores files from removable media (SmartMedia, Secure Digital, MemoryStick, Digital cameras, Floppy disks, Jaz Disks, Sony Memory Sticks, Compact Flash cards, Smart Media Cards, Secure Digital Cards, etc.).
Restores files from external ZIP drives, Firewire and USB Hard drives.
It’s fast, tiny and takes seconds to run! new virsion 2017 whsap
Feb 11, 2017
The Xiaomi Mi 5s impresses with “only” a 1080p display. Still though, that many pixels packed into a 5.15″ display works out to an impressive 428ppi. It might not be 2K or 4K, but the display is still plenty capable of showing off its chops. While colours are punchy and quite vivid for an LCD display, it still pales relatively to an AMOLED display.
What really impressed me was the very high maximum brightness of 600 nits. The screen is easily viewable in direct, strong, sunlight and is capable of blinding you indoors. Minimum brightness is pleasantly low as well, the screen is light on the eyes even in pitch darkness, making this a great phone to use in bed (please don’t, it destroys your sleep cycle). new virsion 2017 whsap
Probably the biggest caveat is the lack of protective glass. Xiaomi for some reason decided it was a good idea to forego Gorilla Glass in exchange for a normal one and I for one am puzzled by that decision. That being said, definitely get a screen protector for the phone.
For a phone aimed directly at the hearts of high end flagships, it doesn’t do very well in the audio department. While speaker quality is very loud to the point of hurting your ears, it doesn’t do quite as well with quality.
When compared directly to an HTC 10, the audio is definitely less detailed and clear and bass is lacking as well. However, these speakers are still more than good enough for average use.
I had high hopes for the battery life in the Mi 5s because of its decent 3200mAh battery and Xiaomi’s traditionally excellent battery optimization. Suffice it to say that I was pleasantly surprised and slightly disappointed at the same time. smadav 2017
The lab results exceeded my expectations quite modestly with the phone holding out for 12 hours while web browsing and almost 13 and a half hours for video playback. If this translates directly into daily use, battery life could potentially outperform the Lenovo Z2 Plus. However, it does not.
Real life battery use topped out at around 5 hours of screen on time, which is a great result mind you, but the lab results provide significantly better times. My real life use consisted of web browsing, news, and Reddit on an almost equal mix of WiFi and LTE. I also snapped a few photos as well and the phone was on its last legs (about 6% left) 16 hours after it was off the charger.
Light and medium users will not be able to drain this phone in a day, while heavy users just might. There is quickcharge included that you can use to pump up the phones battery in a pinch.
Feb 11, 2017
Chuwi already hinted at working ona new flagship tablet model equipped with Intel Apollo Lake processor at the start of November on their Twitter and seems like the plans are finally coming to fruition soon. The new flagship Chuwi Hi13 is going to be revealed during the CES 2017 happening in Las Vegas right now. And we know all the important specs.
The most important change compared to majority of chinese production in 2016 comes with the Intel’s decision to scrap the whole Atom line of processors so the new Chuwi Hi13 will come with Intel Celeron N3450 based on the Apollo Lake Platform. This 14nm processor with Goldmont architecture and max burst frequency of 2.2 GHz is about 50 % powerful than the Cherry Trails of the past and should be roughly on par with the Core M processors. Also the Intel HD Graphics 500 Gen. 9 chip has way more juice and also packs hardware decoding for H. 265 and VP9 codecs. Still pretty power effiecent with 6 W TDP and ability to operate fanless.new virsion 2017 whsap
Another fair highlight comes with the 13,5-inch display, which is more or less identical as the one used in Microsoft Surface Book and has pretty smooth 3000 x 2000 pixel resolution, 3:2 aspect ratio, 1700:1 contrast and 400 nits of brightness. It means the tablet won’t be a small delicate flower, but more like full sized small convertible or a laptop.
Full laptop utility will come with the optional detachable keyboard, which will be once again probably mandatory, because the tablet still doesn’t seem to have full-sized USB ports on the body, that’s left for the keyboard dock. The metal body itself looks very much similar to the previous generation of Chuwi tablets so no surprise there at all.
Rest of the hardware include 4 GB DDR3L RAM (where i think 8 GB could be already a better option) and 64 GB of sadly still eMMC storage. SSD disk would boost the power performance and usability to another level, maybe next time. Tablet should have stylus support and all the usual stuff like dualband Wi-Fi or USB Type-C port. Windows 10 Home as the used OS also feels more or less natural.
We have to wait for the actual pricing to fully evaluate the potention of Chuwi Hi13 to succeed in the market, but personally i welcome the new Apollo Lake platform with open arms, it’s really time to put the whole Atom X5-Z83xx generation into the early grave.